15% off select thinkThin Bars
Get 25% off on any order of Barney butter almond butter.
Additional 10% Off on Selected Baby Products
25% Off Slim Fast Products When You Sign Up for Automated re-orders & 10% off with Code.
Save 20% on select Ultra Pet pet food.
Get 10% off Canon LEGRIA HD Camcorders.
40% Off on Probate Kit for Alberta
30% Off SlimFast with code and Subscribe and Save on Amazon .
SAVE 20% on select Bean Coffee Cmpany coffee sold by Amazon.com when you enter code BEANC445 at checkout. Click the green check mark if it works for you : )
Save up to 20% on select KIND Bars sold by Amazon.com. Save 5% when you enter code BTSKINDI at checkout. Plus
Save 30%. Valid for selected Tasty Baby Baby Products.
Save up to 30% on select Just the Cheese cheese snacks sold by Amazon.com. Save 15% when you enter code CHEESE4S at checkout. Plus
$5 off Tassimo T-Disc coffees & teas plus free shipping on $25+.
Save an extra 20% on select Wellington Crackers sold by Amazon.com. Save 5% when you enter code WELLINGT at checkout. Plus, save an additional 15% when you combine the instant rebate with your Subscribe & Save order--bringing your total savings to 20%.
25% off select Cascadian Farms Bars and Cereals.
Save $10 on Lady & the Tramp Combo Pack on purchase of another select Disney Title
15% off select Oskri Bars, Crunch and Dried Fruit.
10% Off Select TVs when you purchase with your Amazon Visa Rewards Card & use coupon code.
Rolling Stone magazine - $1 for initial, auto-renewal 6-month subscription
20oz Strong Double wall glasses -- 40% off using coupon
Save up to 30% on select gluten free Pure Bars sold by Amazon.com. Save 15% when you enter code PUREBRGF at checkout.
Save up to 25% on select Nutiva superfoods sold by Amazon.com. Save 10% when you enter code NUTIVOCT at checkout. Plus
Buy any 3 eligible Nabisco snacks and get 1 free. Use the following promotional code when you check out: NABISCO2.
Get $1 off on your order of 8oz. bag of Xanthan Gum.
Save up to 35% on select Temptations and Pedigree pet foods sold by Amazon.com. Save 20% when you enter code MARSTEM5 at checkout. Plus, save an additional 15% when you combine the instant rebate with your Subscribe & Save order--bringing your total savings to 35%.
30% off on Slim Fast product
Get free Brain Training with purchase of DS Lite.
20% off on Selected Food Storage.
$45 Off first Order of 150+
Cyber Monday Deals Week - Up to 80% Off
Shop Cyber Monday Deals for up to 80% Off watches, electronics, tools, kitchen and more.
Black Friday Deal - 65% Off Men's Stainless Steel Watch
Save 65% on the Citizen CA0370-54E Eco-Drive Men's Stainless Steel Black Dial Chronograph Watch. Ends 11/29/13.
Black Friday Deal - 50% Off Select Rosetta Stone Language Software
Today only - save 50% on select Rosetta Stone language software. Ends 11/27/13.
Black Friday Deal - 32" HDTV Only $168
Today Only! Get the Haier 32" HDTV for just $168. Ends 11/27/13.
Black Friday Electronics Deals
Find amazing deals on electronics during the Black Friday sale. Ends 12/1/13.
Black Friday Deal - 30% Off Select Nerf Toys
Today only! Save 30% on select Nerf toys. Ends 11/28/13.
Black Friday Deal - 40% Off Garmin Nuvi Bluetooth GPS
Today only! Save 40% on the Garmin nüvi 2595LMT 5-Inch Portable Bluetooth GPS Navigator with Lifetime Maps and Traffic. Ends 11/28/13.
Black Friday Deal - 50% Off Sonicare Electric Toothbrush
Today only! Save 50% on the Philips Sonicare HX5610/01 Essence 5600 Rechargeable Electric Toothbrush. Hurry, quantities are limited. Ends 12/28/13.
Up to $25 Off Skil Tools
Take $10 Off $50 or $25 Off $100+ when you purchase eligible Skil tools. Discount taken at checkout. Offer valid through December 31, 2013, or while supplies last.
$10 Off $75 On Select Viper & Fat Cat Darting and Billiards Products
Spend $75 on select Viper and Fat Cat darting and billiards products and get $10 off your total purchase. Quantities are limited and prices are valid through December 22, 2013 or while supplies last.
$10 Off $50 On Beardski Ski Masks
For a limited time, spend $50 on select Beardski ski masks and get $10 off your total purchase. Quantities are limited and prices are valid through December 22, 2013 only.
Holiday Lightning Deals - Amazing Prices on Movies & TV
Get great prices on select movies & tv items twice a day, every day through 1/3/14. Hurry, each deal only lasts for 12 hours.
Up to 40% Off Select Brother Sewing Machines
Save up to 40% on select Brother sewing machines. Quantities are limited; prices are valid through December 31, 2013.
Up to $50 Rebate on Kitchen Aid Appliances
Get up to a $50 rebate on select Kitchen Aid appliances. Ends 12/31/13.
$10 Off $50 On Black & Decker Tools
Save $10 when you spend $50 on eligible Black & Decker tools. Discount taken at checkout. Offer valid through 12/31/13, or while supplies last. Applies only to purchases of products sold by Amazon.ca, and does not apply to products sold by third-party merchants and other sellers through the Amazon.ca site.
50% Off Select Power Tools
Save 50% Or More On Select Power Tools
Cyber Monday Deal - 50% Off KitchenAid Mixer
Today Only! Save 50% on a KitchenAid Mixer. Ends 12/2/13.
Kindle Paperwhite Only $139
Shop the all-new Kindle Paperwhite with prices starting at just $139. Designed to deliver the best reading experience with no screen glare and a battery that lasts weeks, not hours.
Save 30% on Select Barbecues
Save 30% on Select Barbecues: Celebrate the launch of the Amazon Patio, Lawn & Garden store with 30% off select barbecues through April 13, 2013 or while supplies last
Up to 80% Off Watches
Enjoy the end of summer and save up to 80% on select watches. Offer valid through September 30, 2013, or while supplies last. Applies only to purchases of products sold by Amazon.ca, and does not apply to products sold by third-party merchants and other sellers through the Amazon.ca site.
Pet Supplies Deals
Shop The Pet Store For Deals On Pet Supplies
Over 70% Off Select Toys & Games
Save Over 70% On Select Toys And Games. No coupon code required.
$15 Gift Certificate With New Rewards Visa Card
Receive A $15 Amazon.ca Gift Certificate Upon the Approval of Your Amazon.ca Rewards Visa Card from Chase Application. Click for details.
Up to 50% Off Dummies Guides
Up to 50% Off Dummies Language Guides. While Supplies Last. Expires 09/30/12.
Free 30-Day Trial of Amazon Prime
Get A Free 30-Day Trial of Amazon Prime When You Sign Up Today. Enjoy free 2-day shipping on millions of eligible items!
Free Shipping On $25
Free Shipping On Select Orders Over $25 With Free Super Saving Shipping.
Merchant trademarks are the property of the respective merchant and their presence does not necessarily mean that SearchLores has an affiliation with the merchant.